We recently published a list of 25 Must-haves for Healthy Meals on a Whim. If you’re one of those people who can’t do anything around their household without a user manual, this is for you. Here is what you do with the 25 things we told you to buy:
Extra tip: And, as always, if you involve your kids in preparing these 10 Easy Meals, they’ll a) be more likely to devour them, and b) begin to form a healthy relationship to food and cooking that will benefit them a lifetime!
- Blueberry pancakes with flax and topped with raspberries; served with orange juice
- Eggs on toast with raspberries on the side; served with milk
- Greek yogurt mashed with banana and maple syrup and topped with flax, blueberries and raspberries; served with orange juice
- Eggs with salsa and cheese; served with orange juice
- Pita pizza topped with marinara, spinach, garlic, leftover chicken, basil and cheese
- Mashed banana with peanut putter on whole grain bread.
- Blueberry, banana, raspberry and orange juice ice smoothie (use Greek yogurt and/or milk to thicken the smoothie to their liking)
- Cheese quesadilla with salsa; served with orange juice.
- Chicken marinated in orange juice and maple syrup (marinate the chicken in a zipper bag filled with orange juice, maple syrup and minced garlic overnight and then grill, panfry or bake the chicken); served with sweet potato fries
- Bean tacos with half canned beans and half refried beans; served with salsa and Greek yogurt