Kids are likely getting really excited about the holidays! It gets a little tough at times to find new activities to help them slow down and enjoy the moment! Here are a few ideas that can also help with your holiday season! You can find more fun activities on ZisBoomBah’s Fun Stuff!
- How about trying our our Snow Flake Memory Game? Did you know there are no two snowflakes that are alike? For this game we made an exception! After you download this game, print and get your kids to start cutting out the squares. They’ll have fun playing this memory game!
- It’s fun to create your own tree decorations! You can even use these fun links for the table or hang in your dining room! You will need paper, scissors and glue on this. And you can even have your kids draw their own designs!
- Have your child ask each family member what their favorite foods are for Christmas! Then have your child search on Get Cooking to find some fun new recipes!
- Make your very own Christmas Cards! There are four to choose from. Download all four or just choose one!
- And for teaching gratitude – here are some Thank you notes for your child to send after the holidays!