We are excited to announce that ZisBoomBah has partnered with NuVal ® to create a simple way for families to upgrade their food choices and enhance their lives. The Max the Fox Adventure is an online and offline adventure found on ZisBoomBah.com offering children in grade school an easy, fun way to learn about making healthier food choices by discovering and using the NuVal ® scoring system. The more children understand about nutrition, the more relevant healthy eating becomes for them, creating a win-win strategy for a healthy family. By utilizing the NuVal ® scoring system, seen in participating grocery stores, and getting children involved in a fun, active manner, parents are on their way to paving healthy, strong and energized lives for their families.
Max the Fox Adventure
To engage your children, we’d like to introduce Max the Fox. Max leads children on a journey where NuVal ® scores become a key part of the survival guide. Kids love a challenge and Max shows them the way with the “Secret” handbook. Kids crack the code to navigate the Adventure. The game engages and encourages knowledge development as well as fun stuff like a scavenger hunt at the local grocery store. The cafeteria is a jungle and you have to know the code to survive. Start your kids with this video and download the Max the Fox Coloring Book here.
The Goal: Get kids to make better choices
The goal is to have children gain a base understanding of the NuVal scores, to trade up for healthier options for the characters in the story, then have them talk about it with parents and friends. Leverage the imagination of your children to create real-world health changes for your family. Get them started with Max and the NuVal ® Adventure today! Here is what you get when your kids go on Max the Fox Adventures:
- A Free membership to ZisBoomBah. Click here to register.
- If you are already a member, your child will be able to go the Max the Fox Adventure for free!
- The adventure is broken out by K-2, 3-4 and 5-6 grades. Your child will get to do one or all 3 for free.
- 6 Quests each with a fun engaging story about Max the Fox and how he gets friends to make healthy choices.
- Each Quest has at least 3 missions, so your child will receive at least 18 missions on how to get healthy!
- For Parents, there are goal setting tools, experiment with new recipes in our Parents Ultimate Food Guide, and get answers to your burning questions.
Look for NuVal ® codes on the foods you purchase at your local grocer. Click here to see if you have a NuVal grocer in your area. The NuVal ® Nutritional Scoring System was created to help you decipher confusing and vague nutrition information quickly and easily. It utilizes a system of numbers assigned to each food from 1 to 100. With one glance you can determine the overall value of the food you are considering. This simple approach is ideal for busy families, and now kids can get involved too. More information can be found at participating grocers and at NuVal.com.