Lesson 5: Lower your Child’s High-Fructose Corn Syrup
- High-Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS) – Your precious child’s body does not metabolize HFCS in the same way it does other sugars, researchers found. >>>>Read more.
- Here is what you can do to limit HFCS for your child. >>>>Read more.
- Purge your Pantry. >>>Read more.
- See what Dr Mark Hyman Has to Say about HFCS:
Since HFCS is full of empty calories, then why bother with it in the first place? If you can’t seem to completely eliminate it from your child’s diet, try the following:
- Stay away from soft drink sand other sweetened beverages
- Keep an abundance of nuts, dried fruits and fresh fruits in your house, as an alternative
- Read before you eat
- Eat the rainbow – a variety of colors of fruits and veggies!
- Lead by example