ZBB CONTENT SUBMISSION TERMS(11.21.2011)
The ZisBoomBah Website is for your personal use so, you may not use ZisBoomBah for commercial purposes or in any way that is unlawful, or harms us or any other person or entity.
At ZisBoomBah we use the word “Content” to mean any and all text, audio and visual works, such as pictures, photographs, drawings, digital images, graphics, music, video, audio, code, poems and other creative output your and/or other persons’ names, likenesses, voices, usernames, profiles, actions, appearances, performances and/or other biographical information or material, and/or other similar materials that may be submitted, posted, uploaded, embedded, displayed, communicated or otherwise distributed on or through the ZisBoomBah Website, including by us, you and other ZisBoomBah users/members.
1. As a ZisBoomBah (“ZBB”) user/member you may submit “kid-friendly” content (“Content”) relating to or depicting a healthy lifestyle. While we employ our best efforts to protect the identity of our users/members, please understand that ZBB does not and cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any Content you submit to ZBB.
2. You are solely responsible for your Content and the consequences of submitting and permitting ZBB to publish your Content on the ZBB website. You affirm, represent, and warrant that the Content you submit to ZBB: a.) is in full compliance with the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography And Marketing Act of 2003, 15 U.S.C. § 7701, et seq., Public Law No. 108-187, 117 Stat. 2699, as amended as well as all regulations thereto, as amended (“CAN-SPAM); b.) is in full compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, 15 U.S.C. §§ 6501-6506, Public Law No. 105-277, 112 Stat. 2681-728, as amended, as well as all regulations thereto, as amended (“COPPA”); c.) that you own or that you have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish your submitted Content; and d.) your grant of a license to ZBB for all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such Content for publication on the ZBB Website and it’s affiliates pursuant to these terms.
3. You retain ownership rights in your Content. However, by submitting Video Content to ZBB, you hereby grant ZBB a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Content in connection with the ZBB Website and ZBB’s (and its successors’ and affiliates’) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the ZBB Website (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the ZBB Website a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the ZBB Website, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such Content as permitted through the functionality of the ZBB Website and under these terms. The above licenses granted by you to the Content you submit to the ZBB Website will terminate within a commercially reasonable time after your Content is removed from the ZBB Website. You understand and agree, however, that ZBB may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of your Content that has been removed or deleted. The above licenses granted by you in user comments you submit are perpetual and irrevocable.
4. You further agree that the Content you submit to the ZBB Website will not contain third-party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third-party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant ZBB all of the license rights granted herein.
5. You further agree that you will not submit to the ZBB Website any Content or other material that is contrary to the ZBB Content Policy (below) which may be updated from time to time, or contrary to applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.
6. ZBB does not endorse any Content submitted to the ZBB Website by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and ZBB expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with submitted Content. ZBB does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the ZBB Website, and ZBB will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. ZBB reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice.
ZBB CONTENT POLICY
Please be advised that we work closely with law enforcement and we report child exploitation.
Don’t post Content showing bad stuff like animal abuse, drug abuse, or bomb making.
Graphic or gratuitous violence is not allowed. If your Content shows someone getting hurt, attacked, or humiliated, don’t submit it.
The ZBB Website is not a shock site. Don’t submit Content showing accidents, dead bodies and similar things.
Respect copyright. Only submit Content that you created or made or that you are authorized to use. This means don’t submit Content you didn’t make, or use Content in your videos that someone else owns the copyright to, such as music tracks, snippets of copyrighted programs, or videos made by other users, without the required authorizations.
We don’t permit and will not tolerate Content that contains hate speech (speech which attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and sexual orientation/gender identity).
We will not tolerate predatory behavior, stalking, threats, harassment, invading privacy, or the revealing of other members’ personal information. Anyone caught doing these things may be permanently banned from ZBB.
Everyone hates spam. Do not create misleading descriptions, tags, titles or thumbnails in order to increase views of your Content. It’s not okay to submit large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive Content, including comments and private messages.
ZBB is for people under the age of 13. Food preparation, cooking and serving can present extreme hazards to children, therefore, Content should be prepared under the careful supervision and direction of a parent, guardian or responsible adult.
Make sure there isn’t anything in your Content that could help a stranger figure out who you are or where you live. Personal information like your telephone number or home address should NEVER be shared! Watch out for things like license plate numbers on cars or images of the outside of your home which might accidentally appear in the background of a video and help a stranger to track you down.
Remember, ZBB employees will never ask you for your password, email address, or other account information. Don’t be fooled if someone contacts you pretending to be from ZBB!
Please remember. Take care to protect yourself by keeping personal videos private, your identity a secret, your comments clean, and by reporting abuse.